The Telenor Pakistan Headquarter HQ, 345 was shortlisted as one of the finalists for the renowned World Architecture Festival Awards 2018, however INNOCAD Architecture – C&P Corporate Headquarters, Graz, Austria has been proclaimed the victor for 2018.
This has additionally been affirmed by CEO Telenor Pakistan Irfan Wahab Khan to this reporter. Telenor Pakistan Headquarter HQ, 345 was contending with 17 different structures over the globe for the lofty World Architecture Festival Awards 2018. Kate Otten Architects – Law on Keyes, Johannesburg, South Africa and stu/D/O Architects Co – Inter Crop Group Headquarter, Bangkok, Thailand were announced as exceedingly recognized.
The World Architecture Festival had declared the waitlist for their 2018 honors slate, including 536 ventures going from little family homes to schools, stations, exhibition halls, vast foundation and scene ventures. The world’s biggest design grant program got in excess of 1000 sections from tasks situated in 81 nations over the world.
At the 2018 World Architecture Festival held November 28-30, the shortlisted groups were welcome to display their structures to a jury of in excess of 100 worldwide judges, who decided the best activities inside the finished and future undertaking classes. These finalists had then proceeded onward to present to the 2018 Super Jury who decided the victors of for the 2018 World Building of the Year, Future Project of the Year and Landscape of the Year.
Among the workplaces, Telenor was contending with 17 different structures over the globe. These include:
- Adedas- Lè Architecture, Taipei, Taiwan
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris – White Collar Factory, London, United Kingdom
- Arcop – Telenor 345 Campus, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Batlle i Roig Arquitectura – Stradivarius Headquarters, Barcelona, Spain
- BVN – Synergy, CSIRO, Canberra, Australia
- Chain10 Architecture & Interior Design Institute – KCI. Group Headquarters Offices, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
- Eric Parry Architects – Four Pancras Square, London, United Kingdom
- Form4 Architecture – Innovation Curve, Palo Alto, United States of America
- Foster + Partners – Bloomberg, London, London, United Kingdom
- Henning Larsen – Nordea Bank Headquarters in Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ho Khue – Architects, Da Nang, Viet Nam
- Hypothesis – Werk, Bangkok, Thailand
- INNOCAD Architecture – C&P Corporate Headquarters, Graz, Austria
- Kate Otten Architects – Law on Keyes, Johannesburg, South Africa
- KG Mimarlık – Kumport, Istanbul, Turkey
- stu/D/O Architects Co. – Inter Crop Group Headquarter, Bangkok, Thailand
- Takenaka Corporation – Nippon Kaiji Kentei Kyokai Headquarters, Tokyo, Japan
- Tzannes – International House Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Based on 15.5 sections of land of land and with a workspace for more than 1300 individuals, 80 multi-rooms, 20 venture rooms and 32 completely prepared gathering rooms all in a peaceful neighborhood, Telenor Headquarter “345” isn’t just a compositional milestone however it additionally sets new measures for the development business in Pakistan.
Bunches of considerations and perseverance has gone into the arranging and configuration procedure to make the new office an energizing and inventive working environment that rouses.
The grounds has a wellness focus, multi day care office, a therapeutic room, a library, resigning rooms, a startup carport, various investigation zones, social zones, a cafeteria, a lovely café, open patios, gaming zones, a stopping office for more than 500 vehicles, a pit stop for representative administrations and considerably more.
The office is structured considering all sort of condition benevolent, manageable and vitality effective arrangements which portrays Telenor Pakistan’s responsibility and capable lead towards the earth. A portion of the eco-accommodating highlights of the building are structured as per ASHRAE 189.1; a stringent standard for the plan of superior green structures.
The building is intentionally arranged North-South to profit most extreme advantages of the sun oriented way and occasional varieties. Approximately 783 photovoltaic boards on the rooftops contribute sustainable power source in overabundance of 10% of the aggregate power necessity of the office.
In-house drinking water framework with its multi-level filtration plan and reusing of dark and dark water for water system purposes has been produced. Utilization of LED lights, arrangement of inhabitance sensors, sunlight remuneration sensors, light clocks, utilization of twofold coated low-E glass façade, low stream plumbing apparatuses and decisions of vitality proficient gadgets in the electro-mechanical frameworks.
A high-review warm protection utilized in the building envelope will enhance in keeping the HQ chilly in summers and sweltering in winters. Warming, ventilation and Air-molding (HVAC) expends a major extent of the aggregate power provided into a building, along these lines exceptional contemplations were made in the determination of vitality proficient answers for the HVAC frameworks including utilization of Active Chilled Beams for cooling of work zones.
An advanced Dedicated Outdoor Air System, conveyed on the rooftops, not just supplies plentifully chilled natural air into the building yet its recuperation wheels recoup warming and cooling from the active ventilated air for included effectiveness. For plan, Telenor held an Architects’ opposition and got 6 recommendations from 5 Architectural firms. It chose Arcop because of its accentuation on a grounds style, measured structure, and furthermore for the best usage of room.