Samsung has revealed the world’s first quad camera cell phone, Galaxy A9, in Pakistan. The most recent premium midranger accompanies four back cameras – a 8MP Ultra-Wide camera, a 10MP Telephoto camera, a 24MP Main Camera and the 5MP Depth Camera. In addition, every camera accompanies an assorted scope of choices so it gives the client an extensive variety of decision while taking the photographs.
World’s First Quad Camera Phone Launched in Pakistan!
Galaxy A9 cameras likewise have other wise highlights including the Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detection. While the primary element of the excellent looking midranger are its 4 cameras, there’s increasingly in the engine.
Samsung utilizes Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 processor, and despite the fact that it’s getting very old now, it is still sufficient to take care of business. The SoC is joined by 6 to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of capacity. The most premium Galaxy An arrangement gadget additionally brings a 6.3-inch 1080p+ Super AMOLED show board alongside a glass and metal wrap up.
The majority of this is controlled by a good 3,800mAh battery unit.
The retail cost for the Samsung Galaxy A9 was $745 globally, yet because of the downgrading of Rupee, it is Rs. 99,999 in Pakistan.
Universe A9 (2018) Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Grace UX
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual SIM
- 6.3″ 18.5:9 Super AMOLED with FHD+ (2220 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 512 GB
- 24MP f/1.7
- 8MP f/2.4 ultra-wide (120-degrees)
- 10MP f/2.4 telephoto, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary: 24 MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C, LTE Cat.6
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: 3,800 mAh
- Price: Rs. 99,999